The Laboratory for Road and Sealing Components of the Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Science and Technology (Empa) is very pleased to announce the 9th International Conference on Maintenance and Rehabilitation of Pavements (MAIREPAV9) which will be held in Zurich, 1 - 3 July 2020.
The MAIREPAV conference series were founded by the International Society of Maintenance and Rehabilitation of Transport Infrastructures (iSMARTi). The inaugural conference was held at MacKenzie Presbyterian University in São Paolo, Brazil in 2000. Since then, the conference series have gradually grown over the past fifteen years and have been hold in these various countries:
- 2000 MAIREPAV 1: São Paolo, Brazil
- 2001 MAIREPAV 2: Auburn, Alabama, USA
- 2003 MAIREPAV 3: Guimarães, Portugal
- 2005 MAIREPAV 4: Belfast, Northern Ireland
- 2007 MAIREPAV 5: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
- 2009 MAIREPAV 6: Torino, Piemont, Italy
- 2012 MAIREPAV 7: Auckland, New Zealand
- 2016 MAIREPAV 8: Singapore
The MAIREPAV series aim to promote and discuss the state-of-the-art design, maintenance, rehabilitation and management of pavements.
MAIREPAV9 is focused on sustainable design, testing and evaluation, and management of pavement infrastructures. The conference aims to present and discuss current knowledge of the ever-changing challenges to researchers, engineers, managers and professionals from all over the world who are involved in design and management of pavements.